[FX.php List] Announcing the relaunch of filemakerwebsite.com

Ted Stein tstein at innerfile.com
Fri Jul 25 11:06:25 MDT 2014

Denis,
Great question. It was actually a lot of fun. We ended up building a Laravel app that builds itself (writes its own models/views/controllers when you build a web layout). It’s sort of an MVC application that builds another MVC application (meta-MVC!)

We're pretty excited about it but it isn't quite ready for beta testing. After beta, we will be offering some sort of free trial. If you need any custom web development before then, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via our website, phone or email below.

Rob, Ted & Scot
202-630-FILE
info at innerfile.com