[FX.php List] Can't connect with manually installed php on Windows 2008 Server

Bob Minteer bob at minteer.org
Thu Jul 24 10:23:52 MDT 2014

Jonathan,

Maybe you have an issue with your SSL on the Filemaker Server ?   Note that I changed to port 80 and left off the protocol spec.

This works for me:

<?php
        include_once ("FX/FX.php");
        define('DEBUG', true);

        $log = new FX( '38.99.250.207', 80, 'FMPro7' );

        echo "I am using FX.php version: " . FX_VERSION_FULL . "<br>";

        $log->SetDBData( 'log.fp7', 'web' );
        $log->SetDBPassword( 'test', 'test' );

        $logResult = $log->FMNew();
        if (FX::isError($logResult)) {