[FX.php List] Running a FM script from PHP/FX on more than one PC

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Mon Jul 21 09:54:10 MDT 2014

John,

The answer is: yes, mostly =)

Basically, you can run THREE FileMaker scripts on each query that you perform:

1) PerformFMScriptPrefind($scriptName) - A script run here isn't run on the found set as there isn't one yet (so NO on this one);

2) PerformFMScriptPresort($scriptName) - This script is run after you have a found set, but before it is sorted (so YES here);

3) PerformFMScript($scriptName) - This is the main one that people use and runs just before data is returned (YES here too).

HTH

--Chris