[FX.php List] [OFF] Multiple Servers [WAS FMS13 & SSL?]

Joel Shapiro mail at jsfmp.com
Fri Jul 18 08:49:34 MDT 2014

Hi Bob

FWIW: The "getting started guides" state that the 3-machine & 2-machine "alternative" (both of which they removed with FMS13) have the "Web Server Module" on the web server machine, which they define as "this FileMaker Server software component is installed on the web server host machine. The Web Server Module enables the Web Publishing Engine to connect to the web server."  So it looks like they never give an option for a non-FM machine to be in the mix.

Best,
-Joel