[FX.php List] Shouldn't this work?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Jul 8 14:14:17 MDT 2014

I’m working on a client’s database, updating a web app for her; she has some rather long TO names and field names.

I have this field on my web layout:

Certification_Client_Program_Info::Association_Member_Date

Shouldn’t I be able to edit to it using this

$edit->AddDBParam("Certification_Client_Program_Info::Association_Member_Date",$Association_Member_Date);

?

When I try, the page doesn’t load, indicating a parse error. I can always find the related record, extract its recid, then edit the record, but that means 2 more queries.

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin