[FX.php List] [OFF] A feature a client is asking for

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Feb 3 20:47:55 MST 2014

I seriously doubt this is possible, but I'll ask anyway:

My client will upload several files, all related to a particular course of study.

I've already written the portal for him to upload and then view the attached files for each course; what he's asking is if it's possible, upon demand by the user, to ZIP together all of these "attachments" and then make the subsequent zip file available for downloading.

Has anyone heard of such a resource in PHP?

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11 & 12 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin