[FX.php List] [OFF] JQuery question

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sun Feb 2 11:23:09 MST 2014

OK listers, I have a page I want to load AFTER a POST has been completed; because this is a simple file upload that I’m adding JQuery to, I really don’t want to redo the POST; plus, I wasn’t able to use the normal JQuery method for submitting a POST form and get the image file.

At any rate:

User submits form; I want to then go to a subsequent page, so I put this below my PHP:

<script type="text/javascript">

$.ready(function(){
		alert('test');
		$('.main').load('instructor_upload_result.php');
});

</script>

I tried also using $(document).ready(function(){

but it didn’t work either.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Bob