[FX.php List] Making sure servers are responding to FX queries

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Sep 25 09:03:09 MDT 2013

A while back someone posted their code for monitoring whether a web server is responding to FX queries.

I have a little test database on each of my FM servers and wrote a page that does a quick query every N minutes, but I don't think it's really telling me the truth.

I say that because I retired one of my FM servers, and yet my page still reports that it's functioning normally... :)

I'd love to get a copy of that code; I think it might've been Webko?

Thanks,

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10, 11& 12 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin
--