[FX.php List] [OFF] Looking for a template-driven site host for a club

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Sep 10 13:59:45 MDT 2013

Malcolm,

I've been on this list a very long time; you don't need to lecture me and it's not appreciated.

I was asking my *friends* for their input, because they've been helpful in the past. I wasn't thinking that Wordpress did this sort of thing, so that was why I said what I did.

My subject said "OFF;" if you don't want to read it, ignore it. I doubt that my friends minded my inquiries.

Sheesh...

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10, 11& 12 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin
--