[FX.php List] [off] simple CSS question

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Jun 27 12:48:11 MDT 2013

Roger,

Doesn't a call to a stylesheet need to be in the HEAD? If so, how do I embed the 2nd stylesheet down in the HTML after my nav button CSS (which uses the default colors)?

When I just put my include

<link href="includes/stylesheet2.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

down in the HTML, after my nav links but before my content, it was ignored.

Thanks,

Bob

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin
--