[FX.php List] [off] simple CSS question

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Jun 27 12:20:35 MDT 2013

Well, sort of solved it; when I hover it doesn't really totally change to my HOVER color, but I see the underline in the hover color. Here's how I did it:

I tried putting the SPAN outside the <a> link, but it gets overwritten... any ideas on how to make this work completely?

Thanks,

BP

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin
--