[FX.php List] [off] simple CSS question

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Jun 27 12:06:31 MDT 2013

I have a site with default CSS set to color all my HREF links; however, for one of my pages I need to change the default colors so that the link will show up.

Assuming I have this:

a:link {
	color:#FFFFFF;
	text-decoration: none;
	font-weight: bold;
	cursor:pointer;
}
a:visited {
	text-decoration: none;
	color: #FFFFFF;
	font-weight: bold;
}
a:hover {
	text-decoration: underline;
	color:#00FF00;
	font-weight: bold;
	cursor:pointer;
}
a:active {
	text-decoration: none;
	color: #FF0000;
	font-weight: bold;
}

... how do I set the un-hovered and hovered states of this one link to some different colors? Is there a way to 'override' the CSS above for one or more links?

Thanks,

Bob

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin
--