[FX.php List] Heads up: Bug in PHPMailer with PHP version in FM 11 Web Publishing

Dale Bengston dale.bengston at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 10:05:32 MST 2013

On a related note, yesterday I got Cake.php v2.5.5 talking to FileMaker via FMCakeMix and FX.php. Until very recently, FMCakeMix had been stalled out on Cake.php v1.3.

I'm doing all new development with Cake.php, so this is great news. Now I can develop for MySQL, MSSQL and FMP within a single rapid-development framework. And it uses FX.php for the FMP part. Neat!

Dale

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org