[FX.php List] Problem w/ calling script from PHP

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Feb 27 13:56:28 MST 2013

I did think of that, enabled XML in the 2nd file, but it really didn't seem like that would be the issue.

Could it be because the user in file A (web file) doesn't exist in file B? I'm thinking maybe, so i'm going to add that...

BP

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin
--