[FX.php List] Problem w/ calling script from PHP

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Feb 27 10:17:14 MST 2013

I have a client's solution that *should* do this:

1. I edit a field - no problem here
2. I call a script in the database - no problem here

3. Script calls a script in a 2nd file on the same server - FAIL

Is this a known limitation? Why can I not call a script from a 2nd, non-web-utilized file on the same server?

Thanks,

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin
--