[FX.php List] Weird session variable issue

Dale Bengston dale.bengston at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 10:44:44 MST 2013

Hi Bob,

I’m following the same idea as Andrew: it’s a special character in the form data, or the data is creating a long URL that breaks GET. Either explanation would explain why it’s breaking before you get to storing stuff in $_SESSION. I would begin by changing the jQuery call from GET to POST and see if it clears up the problem.

Dale