[FX.php List] Works in FX.php v4.2, breaks in v6

Andrew Denman adenman at tmea.org
Thu Dec 19 10:39:15 MST 2013

It still applies, but only for FileMaker generated errors. The error you are encountering is happening at the web server level, which returns an FX error object.  Here's my error trapping code to catch both cases:

// See if there's an error
if(FX::isError($ReturnedData) || $ReturnedData['errorCode'] != 0 ){
                if(FX::isError($ReturnedData)){
                                $errorMsg = "The server may be down.<br>";
                                $errorMsg .= $EnterData->getMessage();
                }else{
                                require_once($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . '\includes\FX\FMErrors.php'); //$errorsList is error array name
                                $errorMsg = $errorsList[$ReturnedData['errorCode']];
                }
}else{
                //OK!
}