[FX.php List] Weird session variable issue

BEVERLY VOTH beverlyvoth at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 10:00:36 MST 2013

I use a "pre-order" table to save these kinds of values. Move to "orders" when cc is valid, delete if not. If they close session before getting to this point, have a schedule periodically delete the pre-orders past a certain date. Some clients actually like to capture what was "pre-ordered" even if the cc was not completed. It's a way to track what gets viewed on a cart-type site.

Beverly