[FX.php List] About migrating to MySQL: Pulling data from multiple related tables

Beverly Voth beverlyvoth at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 18:44:29 MST 2013

Not just an FMP developer... :)
I've been at this stuff since Netscape went public. (Long time). I also co-owed a web hosting company with MySQL & MS SQL servers.

You probably can get away with just JOIN, but the LEFT OUTER JOIN ensures the parents with no children, too.

Think of it a bit like the Relationship Graph. You have tables (TOs) and the links between them. Those are JOINs!

HTH

-- sent from my iPhone4 --
Beverly Voth

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org