[FX.php List] Anyone done a PHP integration w/ Paypal?

BEVERLY VOTH beverlyvoth at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 11:04:39 MST 2013

ha ha. I hear you. What I have is a few years (3+) old and I wouldn't bank on it being current.

I just googled 'paypal developer php examples' and got some links:

<http://www.paypalobjects.com/IntegrationCenter/ic_sample-code.html>
<http://net.tutsplus.com/tutorials/php/how-to-process-credit-cards-with-paypal-payments-pro-using-php/>
<https://cms.paypal.com/cms_content/ES/es_ES/files/developer/nvp_ECSetExpressCheckout_php.txt>
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14015144/sample-php-code-to-integrate-paypal-ipn>