[FX.php List] Anyone done a PHP integration w/ Paypal?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Dec 9 10:01:08 MST 2013

On Dec 9, 2013, at 9:57 AM, BEVERLY VOTH <beverlyvoth at gmail.com> wrote:

> Bob, PayPal can accept credit cards or PayPal account for the user to make payments. It's all in their documentation. :)
>
> Some people prefer PayPal, because they have an account, but they may make payments either way.

Hi,

Yes, I know that they can, but finding any PHP examples on their site is nearly impossible… I’ve spent almost 2 hours trying to figure out what I need to write… the frustrating thing is that when I click on a link to get more info, it sends me right back where I started. :)

Would you happen to have a page lying around that uses their hosted order page and if so, would you be willing to share it with me? This client was rather cheap in their project budget and I’ve already wasted 2 hours and am no farther than I was… :)

If they’d just use authorize.net as I suggested, I’d have written this in an hour...

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11 & 12 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin