[FX.php List] Anyone done a PHP integration w/ Paypal?

Andrew Denman adenman at tmea.org
Thu Dec 5 17:07:44 MST 2013

By PayPal do you mean their 'Standard' service, or their Advanced/Pro service? Their Advanced/Pro service is similar to Authorize.net - it is a gateway that used to be owned by Verisign (and about 1,000 other companies before that). You'll need to read up on their documentation for that.

If the Standard service, I have some code to get and parse the return/IPN response from PayPal. It may be different if you're using a cart though, we just pass one amount.

Andrew Denman