[FX.php List] Anyone done a PHP integration w/ Paypal?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Dec 5 10:25:56 MST 2013

For clients I never let them store cards in the database; all we ever store are the last 4 digits of their cards.

FileMaker 13 introduced the ability to encrypt data from inside the database; I haven’t found the command yet or tried it, but this is a welcome addition.

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11 & 12 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin