[FX.php List] Anyone done a PHP integration w/ Paypal?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Dec 5 08:22:48 MST 2013

I don’t think they’ll want to do a hosted process; I think they’re wanting a custom solution where the user never leaves the site.

I’ll take a look at the link you sent me though; thanks!

Bob

bob at longtermsolutions.com
615-333-6858
FileMaker 9, 10, 11 & 12 Certified Developer
http://www.longtermsolutions.com
-
iChat: bobpatin at me.com
Twitter: bobpatin