[FX.php List] [OFF] CD Terminal [WAS [OFF] MPDF geeking after a server config file rebuild]

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 4 15:03:54 MST 2013

Hey Dale

This sounds cool but doesn't work for me.  I get:
-bash: CD/Users/joel/Desktop/TestFolder: No such file or directory

Does it need some other settings/config?  Or is it limited in what folders it'll work on?

What I use is "cd to".  It works great.  Navigate to the folder and then run cdto.  If you put it in your Finder toolbar, then it's always just 1 click away
https://github.com/jbtule/cdto

-Joel