[FX.php List] [OFF] mPDF snafu

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Tue Apr 30 15:10:54 MDT 2013

Hi Bob

chmod is the same on all version of OS X, though It thought in a previous post (though after mine) you said you had set full access on all folders…?

You'll either need to be in the mPDF source folder, then
	sudo chmod 777 /ttfontdata
etc each of the folders below, to if you can't cd to the folders, you'll need to know the full path then
	sudo chmod 777 /path/to/folder/ttfontdata

Cheers
Steve

> Steve,
>
> There aren't any images (other than a logo); do I need to set chmod 777 on all the files?
>
> If so, how do I do that on OS X (not Server)?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bob
>
> On Apr 30, 2013, at 3:34 PM, Steve Winter <steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz> wrote:
>
>> Also you need to allow write access to three sub-folders;
>> 	/ttfontdata
>> 	/tmp
>> 	/grpah_cache
>> so make sure that the PHP user has write access to those folders (for testing simply chmod 777 on those three, if that resolves it, then you know that was the problem, at which point you can set correct permissions etc or revert to previous)
>>
>> HTH

Steve Winter
+44 777 852 4776
steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz