[FX.php List] Connecting PHP Web Pages with ODBC

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Apr 25 15:30:51 MDT 2013

FX isn't the issue; the issue is FileMaker and XML.

For the record, at least the last time comparison tests were run, FX was faster than the FileMaker API.

I don't see 'multiple seconds' per record creation; as others have mentioned, there are definite guidelines to follow when creating records.

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
P.O. Box 3408
Brentwood, TN 37024
bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
Twitter: bobpatin
Google+: http://www.longtermsolutions.com/plus
--
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker