[FX.php List] One more script question...

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Fri Apr 12 07:52:53 MDT 2013

Ted,

Sorry for the delay.  I'm not sure what might cause that.  You might try a test with a full access account and see what's visible there.  Has anyone else seen this?

--Chris

On Apr 10, 2013, at 11:45 AM, Ted Stein wrote:

> Thanks Chris!
>
> Another scripts issue:
>
> $fx->FMScriptNames();
>
> And there is one script record in the returned $data array:
>
> SCRIPT_NAME[0] = '--'
>
> The script names in the database are all alpha/underscores. The
> permissions allow all executable.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> Thanks again!
>
> On 4/10/13 12:14 PM, "Chris Hansen" <chris at iViking.org> wrote:
>
>> Ted,
>>
>> Sorry, there isn't a function specifically for this yet, but it can be
>> easily done with what's already in place.  You just need to do a call to
>> AddDBParam() with one of the following (depending on whether your script
>> is prefind, presort, or default):
>>
>> -script.prefind.param
>> -script.presort.param
>> -script.param
>>
>> So, the call would look something like this:
>>
>> $myFXInstance->AddDBParam('-script.param', 'huzzah');
>>
>> HTH
>>
>> --Chris
>>
>> On Apr 10, 2013, at 9:26 AM, Ted Stein wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Is is possible to pass a script parameter using FX.php?
>>>
>>> With the FileMaker API, you can do this:
>>>
>>> $fm = new FileMaker($database, $hostname, $username, $password);
>>> $script = $fm->newPerformScriptCommand($layout, $name, $parameter);
>>> $script->execute();
>>>
>>> Is there a way to pass a parameter to a script in FX?
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance,
>>> Ted
>>> FX.php_List mailing list
>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org