[FX.php List] Web Pub. Engine deployment error

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Sep 14 14:33:18 MDT 2012

You're right, but unfortunately it doesn't help... I think I'm going to do a complete reformat and install of OS X Server & FM Server, see if that helps.

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
P.O. Box 3408
Brentwood, TN 37024
bob at longtermsolutions.com
iChat: bobpatin
AIM: longterm1954
Twitter: bobpatin
Google+: http://www.longtermsolutions.com/plus
--
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
FileMaker hosting and consulting for all versions of FileMaker