[FX.php List] Web Pub. Engine deployment error

Leo R. Lundgren leo at finalresort.org
Fri Sep 14 14:16:33 MDT 2012

Indeed it isn't registered. I think it might have been earlier though, because there are many references to it on the web.

Is there a more complete stack trace, or are you seeing only that line of error message?

I guess it's clear that there's some reference to this domain somewhere in relation to what you're truying to do. You could search your system for it.

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org