[FX.php List] New Portal Problem!

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Thu Sep 13 09:44:47 MDT 2012

Bev,

I have one issue with it in terms of drop-it-in-and-it-works compatibility. The latest version (at least the latest I have) no longer includes the username:password@ portion of the query URL in the returned array ['URL'] element. That's not necessarily a bad thing for security reasons (in case someone is carelessly using print_r on a public page) but it does happen to break some code I'm using. I'd be happy to rewrite that code, but it does present an issue for those who just want it to work exactly like it used to, and rely on that URL.

I've mentioned this to Chris but I'm not sure what approach he'll take. Maybe another option switch like the $usePortalIDs mentioned earlier?

-Troy