[FX.php List] New Portal Problem!

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Wed Sep 12 17:37:07 MDT 2012

Kev,

This is a new (and probably nice) feature that Chris added. It wasn't possible before with the original grammar.

But like you, I relied on the counting integer index as well, and there is a way to provide that feature, for backward compatibility. Here's what you do:

In datasource_classes/RetrieveFM7VerboseData.class.php, change the value of $usePortalIDs in RetrieveFM7VerboseData to false.

-Troy