[FX.php List] [OFF] Recommendation for general web hosting?

Denis Somar dsomar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 14:01:18 MDT 2012

Based on your write up, I don't see FM server as a requirement, with
that said asmallorange.com has been downright AMAZING, I have several
domains with them and have used other companies such as mediatemple
and dreamhost, neither of which were temples nor dreamy.  I've been
with ASO for 7ish years and every domain is great.  The one or two
times I had troublesome server issues, I requested migrating to newer
server and was moved within two hours.  Each ticket can get multiple
technicians and responses are very quick.  They use cPanel to let you
maintain your installation and it works very well.

The site is asmallorange.com

If you want to give me a free month of hosting, use this link:
http://www.asmallorange.com?a_aid=swl

Either way I wholeheartedly recommend them!

Best,
Denis