[FX.php List] Anyone generating barcodes in a web app?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Oct 22 06:32:47 MDT 2012

I'm working on a project where the client wants the order to display a barcode; I found one site that had code for generating them, but it requires additional software on the web server.

My client's web server runs IIS, so whatever I use will need to work on their machine; I don't maintain their machine, only their web apps, so I'm hoping I can find a solution that won't require additional software.

If anyone has experience with this, please let me know; I may decide to hire you to consult with me for this part of the project if you're available.

Best,

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
Google+: http://www.longtermsolutions.com/plus
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin