[FX.php List] FX and FileMaker Server 12

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Nov 14 15:47:22 MST 2012

I have, and it's working fine, but I don't pull data from portals, I go to the related tables and pull from there, so I can't answer the portal question...

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
Google+: http://www.longtermsolutions.com/plus
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin