[FX.php List] [OFF] FM12 API needs PHP 5.3.6 / 5.3.8 ? ?

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Thu May 31 15:46:05 MDT 2012

Hey Jonathan

I think I read somewhere of someone using a pre-12 API with FMS12 and having problems until they switched to the correct API, so I'd be careful there.

FWIW: I'm not yet having any "issues".  I've got a new client that will probably use an external webhost and I know that it's rare for general webhosts to be very current in their PHP versions.  So if FM12 REALLY needs 5.3.6 and above -- and FM11 only needs 5.0 -- then we might be better off building in FM11.  Or so go my thoughts at the moment...

-Joel

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org