[FX.php List] [OFF] FM12 API needs PHP 5.3.6 / 5.3.8 ? ?

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Thu May 31 10:15:08 MDT 2012

Hi Joel,

I don't have an answer to you specific question,
but I am in the middle of a rather troublesome
migration from FMP11 under Windows Server 2008 at
one cloud service to FMP12 at another cloud
service.

I have yet to put my finger on the problem, but the symptom is Error22 errors.

Another symptom in my case is the behavior of the
new servers to halt at every error, including
Notices (!) and API Deprcation errors, which I
will suggest still exist.  The web site didn't
behave this way before and I am going back and
forth trying to figure out what change is causing
the problem.

My latest troubleshooting experiment suggests
that there *IS* a difference in the API files. I
swapped out my FMP11 version of the API files
(Filemaker.php plus the FileMaker folder) and it
solved the Error 22.

Not sure if this addresses the issues that you are having.

Jonathan