[FX.php List] Data source type

John Funk csinfo at criticalsolution.com
Thu May 31 08:48:42 MDT 2012

I am getting a cannot use fx error as array type error when in debug mode...

I do keep all my server setting in a server.php file and the database name
in the active script. I have made the changes needed .fp7 -> .fmp12 and the
IP of the server.

Since I do not even get a response from: http://fmserver12.company.com (the
machine base url) and fmserver11 does, I think the problem is that iis is
not configured correctly on the fm12 server, this is my customer¹s machine
so I have a call into their help desk to resolve this first.

Thanks for input.
John