[FX.php List] Catch FileMaker Server before it dies?

Anders Monsen andersm at mac.com
Fri May 25 11:23:31 MDT 2012

Bob,

What PHP function do you use for the SMS? When I set up something
similar recently the PHP send mail script failed to send any mail using
working SMTP settings.

I ended up creating a web page that logged successes and failures in a
db and running a server side script that would send the email, which has
the downside of a delay.

However, I also run a cron which checks the WPE process and starts this
up via the command line, so if everything works no intervention is
required by the DBA.

Anders