[FX.php List] [OFF] PHP upload script won't write to drive B, but will write to drive A

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu May 24 14:53:06 MDT 2012

Well, it's a typical web server; the main documents folder doesn't have r/w for writing using a PHP script, but this particular one does. This server's configured just like all my others, and it's worked for years--just in the last week or so the drive doesn't want to allow me to write to it w/ the PHP script.

Is there a way to get back the nature of the error, when using the standard PHP upload script?

Best,

Bob Patin
Longterm Solutions LLC
bob at longtermsolutions.com
FileMaker 9, 10 & 11 Certified Developer
Twitter: bobpatin
Google+: http://www.longtermsolutions.com/plus
AIM: longterm1954
iChat: bobpatin