[FX.php List] [OFF] PHP upload script won't write to drive B, but will write to drive A

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Thu May 24 13:40:37 MDT 2012

Bob,

Are there any folders above the one in question with very restrictive permissions?  I've seen things similar to what you describe in situations like that.  Best,

--Chris