[FX.php List] Related data on separate servers

Anders Monsen andersm at mac.com
Tue May 15 09:26:18 MDT 2012

I'm having an issue getting related data using FX. The setup is as follows.

Two servers. Server 1 has multiple files. I have a layout on one file
that has related data from other files on Server 1. These show up as
expected in the PHP page.

Also, I have related data from Server 2 showing up in the FMP layout on
Server 1. This does not show up in PHP. There is a web enabled account
with same access on Server 2 as Server 1. I looked at the primary array,
which shows data on the FMP layout, and not one instance of Server 2
fields appear in this array.

Will I need a separate query to Server 2 on the same page, or should I
be able to see the related data on the second server from the main
server FMP layout?

Thanks,
Anders Monsen