[FX.php List] Re-That sinking feeling: FileMaker 12 & FX ?

BEVERLY VOTH beverlyvoth at gmail.com
Fri May 11 12:35:25 MDT 2012

This from 'the guide':

"If you already have a PHP engine installed and configured and you want to add only the FileMaker API for PHP, then manually install the FileMaker API for PHP class to make it available to your PHP scripts." and more...

I've never used this method, but I see you have, Joel. I guess my point was the API is not "in the core" but installed. :)

For people that are not aware of the options, the guides say it all. I just know that FMS12 is somewhat different (no  XSLT, no site assistants as in FMS11) and wanted folks to check out the differences. Once that bug is squashed we'll have a choice, eh?!

Beverly