[FX.php List] Re-That sinking feeling: FileMaker 12 & FX ?

BEVERLY VOTH beverlyvoth at gmail.com
Thu May 10 13:22:42 MDT 2012

Well, what about pure XML (CWP) queries? I mean, we don't need to assume that they are just for use with FX.php or php at all. :)

This thread addressed an issue that needed to be fixed. And it appears that FMI has responded!

Perhaps more testing was done with the API? I know the testing I did does not use portals, ergo, no bugs with FX.php. Or maybe I didn't test enough when it was released.

Upgrading should not have had such a terrible bug! How can the export XML be different than the CWP XML using the same grammar?

ah well, enough rants. I'm glad it will be fixed.
Beverly