[FX.php List] Re-That sinking feeling: FileMaker 12 & FX ?

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Tue May 8 09:10:03 MDT 2012

Chris,

How can I report this so that it gets paid attention to? I'm just a little guy, just an end user that is bold enough to get myself into trouble.

I cooked my own goose by thinking the to-12 conversion was a breeze. I can't go back... web users and workers here have already made lot of alterations in my now-.fmp12 files.

-Troy