[FX.php List] Re-That sinking feeling: FileMaker 12 & FX ?

BEVERLY VOTH beverlyvoth at gmail.com
Tue May 8 08:34:32 MDT 2012

Have you tried the grammar that is used by the FM API for PHP? fmresultset, rather than FMPXMLRESULT? You can't export with fmresultset, but you can make an XML web publishing request.

The big change in XML (and PHP) web publishing (FMS12) is that the entire set of records is no longer returned if the foundset is 0. Though I don't think this has anything to do with your problem.

There should *always* be the same number of COL element as FIELD elements and it sound like you are not getting that! :(

Can you send me your XML results back channel, Troy? beverlyvoth at gmail.com

It may indeed be a bug.

Bev