[FX.php List] Re-That sinking feeling: FileMaker 12 & FX ?

Beverly Voth beverlyvoth at gmail.com
Tue May 8 04:24:37 MDT 2012

What happens to the XML if you just EXPORT from the same layout? You should get the same set of elements. Yes, a portal can be empty, but it sounds like you are getting empty when there are portal rows with DATA.

Also try an XML query via web publishing using one of the other grammers.

-- sent from my iPhone4 --
Beverly Voth