[FX.php List] Re-That sinking feeling: FileMaker 12 & FX ?

Masayuki Nii msyk at msyk.net
Mon May 7 20:50:37 MDT 2012

I afraid you know this...

You can get the accessing URL as below:

$fxResult = $fx->DoFxAction("show_all" ... );
var_dump( $fxResult['URL'] );

After that, copy the URL on your browser, and paste it to browser's address
area. In most case, you should replace 127.0.0.1 to your host name or kind of
that.

Troy Meyers <tcmeyers at troymeyers.com> さんが、2012/5/8 9:53:02に送られた
  ---“Re: [FX.php List] That sinking feeling: FileMaker 12 & FX ?”により
ますと