[FX.php List] FX 6.0 PHP Notice on PHP 4.3.6?

Erik Andreas Cayré erik at avalonia.net
Sat Mar 17 12:00:31 MDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm building a PHP script to automate things on a Mac server running iTools from Tenon Intersystems.
For now, I run the script as root from a Terminal session.
Among other things, it stuffs information into a FileMaker DB hosted on FMS11 using FX.php 6.0.

I built and tested the first generation on Mac OS X 10.5.8 with PHP 5.2.15. This works as expected.

When I run the same script on Mac OS X 10.3.9 with PHP 4.3.6, it still does what I expect, but I get

Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLAUTH_BASIC - assumed 'CURLAUTH_BASIC' in /Users/webowner/lib/FX/datasource_classes/RetrieveFM7Data.class.php on line 161

Does anyone have a clue why?

Best regards

Erik Andreas Cayré
Sysadmin