[FX.php List] Do RackSpace "Snapshots" conform to Best Practices?

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Fri Mar 9 12:26:31 MST 2012

Perfect!  Just the feedback I was looking for.

In this case, it is a third party India-based developer company with
no FileMaker experience that is challenging the need to shutdown FMS,
even though I have explained that the risk is high and the cost of
downtime low.

I knew I could count on my fellow fx.php'rs.

Jonathan